Exercise is bodily activity that is usually used to maintain physical and mental wellness.
Good advice from antranik:
If you cannot maintain proper form, [do] an easier variation. If you feel pain, STOP. Never work through the pain. REST.
Bodyweight Exercise/Calisthenics Routine
From Reddit's bodyweightfitness:
Complete 2-6 circuits of the following exercises, completing one set of each exercise comprises one circuit. Take little to no rest.
Each set should be 1-2 repetitions short of failure. If you fail your last rep make a note of it and plan to do 1-2 fewer reps than that in future sets of that exercise. If completing a set felt too easy try adding more reps in future sets or, for push-up and rowing sets, progress to a more difficult variation of the exercise.
- Walking Lunges
- Plank Shoulder Taps
- Walking Lunges: add/remove weight, adjust incline, or do one of many variations.
- Push-ups and Rows: adjust incline, speed, or depth, or do one of many variations.
- Plank Shoulder Taps: adjust incline, speed, or leg spread angle or move to one foot.
Miscellaneous Exercise Programs and Methods
- Methode Naturelle[10-11]
- Which ab exercises are best and safe
- 8-Minute Abs, Arms, Buns, Legs, Stretch
Last modified: 202209220401