This recipe is from Apartment Therapy. One load of laundry uses 1/4 cup of detergent.
- 1 cup castile liquid soap
- 1 cup baking soda
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/3 cup salt
- Enough water to fill the rest of the container (you'll want some more water)
- Bowl or bucket for mixing that can hold at least one gallon and some kind of marking at the one gallon mark
- Utensil for mixing
- Jar or bottle for storage
- Mix the warm water with the salt and baking soda until fully combined.
- Add the liquid soap and fill the remainder of the container (up to one gallon) with water.
Last modified: 202301240640